PERFECTION ESTATE, AGRIC, IKORODU
PERFECTION ESTATE Agric, Ikorodu was conceived in fulfillment of our vision powered by PERFECTION REAL ESTATE GROUP which is “To make HOME OWNERSHIP and PARTICIPATION IN THE REAL ESTATE SECTOR more accessible to Nigerians.”
PERFECTION ESTATE Agric, Ikorodu will be a gated estate community which will comprise of residential, commercial, educational, institutional, sporting and recreational facilities as well as excellent security system.
PERFECTION ESTATE Ikorodu is located within a community popularly known as Butterfly Estate, off Isawo Road, Agric, Ikorodu, Lagos State. Geographically, the entire Butterfly Estate community is located beside the expressway from Ketu/Mile 12 to Ikorodu garage and vice versa and a direct link road is currently being constructed right from the BRT park at Majidun bus stop to Perfection Estate (see location map). When fully constructed Perfection Estate would have been directly connected to the expressway in addition to the current entry through Isawo road.
A massive housing estate project is being conceived in partnership with other companies. This will be commencing any moment from now and this will finally become the BIG game changer.
– Majidun BRT park
– Mile 12 – Ikorodu expressway
– Isawo road connecting to Magodo and Arepo
– Other upcoming housing estate projects
– Upcoming 4th Mainland Bridge
– Several other gigantic upcoming developments
– So much more…
Registered Survey Plan (Global C of O will be processed)
PRICE AND PAYMENT SPREAD (600sqm):
– Outright Payment = N6,000,000
– 6months payment spread = N6,600,000
– 12months payment spread = N6,900,000
– 18months payment spread = N7,200,000
– 24months payment spread = N7,500,000
* Immediate Allocation.
* Start your building project with 40% deposit for land and spread the balance for up to 24 months.
* Get free building designs.
* Cheaper building materials.
* Construction workmen.
* Financial support for your building project (T&C)
Immediately the housing project above commence, land prices will rise to as much as N10,000,000 (Ten million naira)